Do you have any of these behaviors in your workplace?
- Employees who don’t understand their connections to the goals of the organization
- “Unmotivated” employees
- Everyone working very hard with little to show for it
- People who won’t work with each other because of unresolved conflict
- People withholding critical information
- Employees making departmental decisions with no regard for the impact on the rest of the organization
No matter how frustrating these behaviors (and others) are—not to mention the performance problems they cause—there are only seven reasons why they are happening. To learn more about the Seven Reasons for Performance Problems, click here.
LeaderSHIFT can help you achieve the following outcomes:
- Employees who have a “direct line of sight” between their actions and your customers
- Employees who behave as if they own the company
- Employees at all levels of your company working strategically with each other to get your business results
- People working collaboratively and resolving conflict constructively
- People taking the initiative to share critical information
- Everyone working strategically with integrated systems
LeaderSHIFT is revolutionizing the concept of leadership, as our clients shift their focus to the wider perspective of building relationships across the organization to achieve business results.
We believe that there are leaders at every level of any organization; these are the people who influence others whether they have the title of leader or not.
At LeaderSHIFT we focus on leaders at all levels because it is through their influence that sustainable change happens.
Because the speed of the leader is the speed of the team, we begin our work with those who do have the formal title of leader. With their commitment comes the context and support for the rest of the organization.
|Yes! I want more information about LeaderSHIFT.